Re: Upgrade to 9 questions

From: Daniel Dekany <ddekany(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 9 questions
Date: 2010-10-02 06:40:53
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Friday, October 1, 2010, 7:39:31 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> "Bremer, Gerd" <gerd(dot)bremer(at)coremedia(dot)com> wrote:
[snip]
> I suspect that if you pull official jars from the JDBC download
> page, nobody will find anything amiss if you keep Maven central
> current.

Although if someone wants to contribute for this purpose, it makes
much more sense to add Maven deployment to the Ant(?) script that is
used for making the releases. Then whoever does the release does the
release on Maven as well. It's safer and causes less delay.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Dekany