Re: Booth Swag

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Booth Swag
Date: 2008-06-11 22:41:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 15:36 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh,
>
> > It looks like pen drives are the order of the day yes?
>
> I think so. The CDs are actually a hit (especially at LinuxWorld), but I
> agree that people may not use them that much.
>
> How many pen drives can we afford? I'm thinking of the LWE pgDay.

To get us to the end of the year, and if we are selective about giving
them out, 500 should get us through OSCON/LWE/WEST/LISA. It will be
about 2500.00 or so (depending on art stamp). I will make some calls. I
see no reason why we wouldn't be able to generate much more than that in
donations though, so I am o.k. with the expense.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake