Re: Copying data from a table to another database

From: Pedro Doria Meunier <pdoria(at)netmadeira(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Copying data from a table to another database
Date: 2008-05-29 14:00:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Dears
Craig, Roberts, Reece and Shane

Thank you very much for your thoughts. They're helpful! ;-)
I've chosen the dump approach to another table in the migration server
and then INSERTing the different recs with a WHERE clause for every
non-existing timestamp for a deviceID.

As far as the pkey was concerned (entry_nbr) it didn't cause me any
problems as what's important were the timestamps in the relevant column.
Again thanks!

Best regards,
--
Pedro Doria Meunier <pdoria(at)netmadeira(dot)com>