Re: Include Lists for Text Search

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Include Lists for Text Search
Date: 2008-03-10 14:05:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 09:42 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I think if you post something marked Work In Progress, there is an
> implied commitment on your part to post something complete at a later stage.
>
> So if it's forgotten you would be the one doing the forgetting. ;-)

But if they aren't on a review list, they won't get reviewed, no matter
what their status. So everybody has to maintain their own status list
and re-submit patches for review monthly until reviewed?

I like the idea of marking things WIP, but I think we need a clear
system where we agree that multiple statuses exist and that they are
described in particular ways.

--
Simon Riggs
2ndQuadrant http://www.2ndQuadrant.com