Postgres Replication Options

From: "Rangi, Jai" <jrangi(at)automotive(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Replication Options
Date: 2011-02-09 00:34:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I am looking for a replication solution for PG 9.x. Idea is to have one
master replication server and multiple (around 20) slave servers read
only. I see PG 9 has inbuilt Streaming replication. Is this the best
replication solution. How about slony? Which option will keep the slave
nodes in closest sync to master and which is more stable.

I found some stuff on google, but looking for some guidance from people
who has "been there and done that".

-JP