AW: Lessons learned on how to build 7.0.2 on AIX 4.x

From: Zeugswetter Andreas SB <ZeugswetterA(at)wien(dot)spardat(dot)at>
To: "'rsand(at)vgalleries(dot)com'" <rsand(at)vgalleries(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: AW: Lessons learned on how to build 7.0.2 on AIX 4.x
Date: 2000-07-10 11:05:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

All other points you noted can be fixed.

The list of lpp's you named is only part of the truth, you
seemed to have the others already installed. Since I do not
know the full list of additional lpp's compared to a default AIX install
I did not name any in the FAQ. I am pretty sure, that some header file
lpp's are not in the standard AIX runtime installation.
Maybe we can start with your list and add other lpp's when people
report that they where needed.

Andreas