RE: Visual Basic and PostgreSQL ODBC

From: Carlos Felipe Zirbes <carlosz(at)dbserver(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Visual Basic and PostgreSQL ODBC
Date: 2001-07-27 17:28:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Probably your recordset is a snapshot and not a dynamic recordset.
Strange thing is you get no errors in the delete operation.

Anyway, I think you shouldn't delete rows from tables this way.
Why don't you write a query a run through connection's execute command?

Carlos Felipe Zirbes
DBServer Assessoria em Sistemas de Informação
E-mail: carlosz(at)dbserver(dot)com(dot)br
Fone: (51) 3342-8055