Re: Export the explain diagram?

From: "Andreas Neumann" <a(dot)neumann(at)carto(dot)net>
To: "Michael Shapiro" <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Export the explain diagram?
Date: 2010-02-09 16:46:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

If someone works on exporting the diagram, it would be worth looking at
the SVG format, which is supported by modern browsers.

This way it can be read into Inkscape as well for further processing.

And it could potentially also contain scripting/interactivity for tooltips.

Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
http://www.carto.net/neumann/