Re: ResultSet with more than 5 rows causes error

From: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe(at)eppesuigoccas(dot)homedns(dot)org>
To: Ludovico Bianchini <metlud(at)yahoo(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ResultSet with more than 5 rows causes error
Date: 2007-09-27 17:44:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Il giorno gio, 27/09/2007 alle 18.45 +0200, Ludovico Bianchini ha
scritto:
[...]
> The stored procedure returns an integer parameter, which must be registered
> with
>
> insertCall.registerOutParameter(1, Types.INTEGER);
>
> In a first attempt I wrote
>
> insertCall.setObject(i,data);
>
> but an error happened: the last parameter was not set. So: if there is a
> return value, the arguments index starts from 2.

I think OUT parameters are not related to the setObject(...) calls.
These parameters are for the resultset associated the execute(...)
method.

Try again as you did earlier, it should work. If it doesn't, then please
post that error message.