Re: Npgsql2 Preview Release is available

From: ustczanka(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Npgsql2 Preview Release is available
Date: 2007-08-07 17:32:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Could sombody please help me? I have troubles with registering Npgsql2
Data Provider in .NET ProviderFactories. I've added proper line to
machine.config, I also added Npgsql.dll as a reference in my solution,
and I even added it into GAC. I have no idea what to do to make it
work... Or maybe it's still impossible in Npgsql2?
Debugger gives me this information: "Unable to find the requested .Net
Framework Data Provider. It may not be installed."

please help, I won't solve it on my own...
sorry for my English :) too little experience...