Re: xml to db converter

From: Jerry <jerry(dot)sheehan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: xml to db converter
Date: 2007-05-11 12:23:16
Lists: pgsql-general

On May 10, 6:02 pm, g(dot)(dot)(dot)(at)schoolteachers(dot)co(dot)uk (garry saddington)
wrote:
> Does anyone know of a tool that will generate a postgres database schema
> given an xml schema(xsd). Have triedxmlspywhich says it does so but it
> only has limited postgres support and then it crashes.
> regards
> Garry

> http://archives.postgresql.org/

Hi Garry,

I just gave this a try with XMLSpy 2007 SP2 and PostegreSQL 8.2.4 and
it worked fine for me. What do you mean by limited postgres support
and at what point does the software crash? I would be interested in
finding out more details. If you could give me more information, then
I can certainly help you. By the way...You can always down the latest
release of the software from our website at, http://www.altova.com/download.html
and request a new 30 day evaluation license key either from the
license manager or from the following page, http://www.altova.com/support_getkey.html

Best regards,

Jerry

... Jerry Sheehan
... Pre-Sales Engineer
... Altova, Inc.

Altova® accelerates application development and data management
projects with software and solutions that enhance productivity
and maximize results. Uncover why Altova is the preferred choice of
over 2.5 million users worldwide! Look into www.altova.com today!

Altova, XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision, SemanticWorks, SchemaAgent,
UModel, DiffDog, DatabaseSpy, AltovaXML, and Authentic are trade-
marks and/or registered trademarks of Altova GmbH in the United
States of America, the European Union and numerous other countries.
The information transmitted in this message and/or as an attachment
to it is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
material from any computer. Altova GmbH and Altova, Inc. do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Altova GmbH and Altova, Inc.
unless otherwise specifically stated. Thank you!