Re: Transaction atomicity

From: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe(at)eppesuigoccas(dot)homedns(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Transaction atomicity
Date: 2007-03-07 15:55:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Laurenz,

Il giorno mer, 07/03/2007 alle 16.11 +0100, Albe Laurenz ha scritto:
[...]
> Does the behaviour change if you set the prepare threshold of
> the statement to 0?

Actually, I get a new pooled connection every time I need to start this
statement, so I create a new statement that I use just once. I think in
this case I cannot use the server side statement. In any case, based on
what I understood from MVCC documentation, a server side prepared
statement wound not change the behaviour.

Thanks,
Giuseppe