Re: pg migrator

From: <korryd(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Erik Jones" <erik(at)myemma(dot)com>
Cc: "Rich Shepard" <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg migrator
Date: 2007-01-31 21:47:02
Lists: pgsql-general

> > I downloaded the tarball. It's interesting that the search engine on
> > the
> > pgfoundary part of the site could not find it. I used Google, and it
> > was the
> > top hit. Once I knew where to look I could find it on the site, but only
> > manually moving through the pages.
> I had the same problem: searching for 'pg_migrator' found nothing.
> However, searching for 'migrator' got it.

The software that runs pgFoundry (GForge) has a strange rule that states
that project names cannot include an underscore.

So, pgFoundry stores this project under the name "pg-migrator". If you
search for that (a dash instead of an underscore), the pgFoundry search
engine can find it.

Of course, as Erik points out, a search for "migrator" works just as
well (thanks Erik).

-- Korry

--
Korry Douglas korryd(at)enterprisedb(dot)com