Re: Doubt in Backup

From: Vibhor Kumar <vibhor(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Adarsh Sharma <adarsh(dot)sharma(at)orkash(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Doubt in Backup
Date: 2011-03-21 09:43:13
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mar 21, 2011, at 11:43 AM, Adarsh Sharma wrote:

> But what I have noticed that there is 6 databases in my Postgres database and one database pdc_uima doesn't have any entry in \l command.
>
> However I restore it from my previous backup.

That should not happen. If the Binaries version is same and Data Directory is same, then \l should show all databases.

Please reconfirm the data directory and Version of PG.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
vibhor(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
Blog:http://vibhork.blogspot.com