Re: Stats collector frozen?

From: "Jeremy Haile" <jhaile(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: "Teodor Sigaev" <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>, "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stats collector frozen?
Date: 2007-01-26 20:22:59
Lists: pgsql-general

> Applied to HEAD and 8.2 --- assuming the Windows buildfarm machines go
> green, we should probably consider back-porting this to 8.1 and 8.0.

Not trying to be a nuisance, but I'd really like to try this out in my
environment and see if my problems disappear. Is there anyone out there
who could provide me with a patched exe for Win32? If not, I could try
to get my system setup to build for Windows, but I'm not sure what all
that would involve.

Thanks,
Jeremy Haile