Install slonty I - rpm to FC + postgressql rpm

From: amrit(at)health2(dot)moph(dot)go(dot)th
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Install slonty I - rpm to FC + postgressql rpm
Date: 2007-01-07 01:59:28
Lists: pgsql-admin

I use FC 6 x64 Postgresql 8.15 RPM version with more than 150 concurrent
connections and also replicate the database by DBmirror from
pg-contrib-rpm .I am interesting in slony I and willing to use with my
server .Will that rpm version of slony I may be use with my rpm postgresql
database without source compilation of postgresql. My server runs 24 hours
a day and 7 days a week both master and slave. I might stop it for a
peroid of time in late midnight for installation slonyI.
So, would it be OK if I use the slonyI RPM with those postgresql rpm from
FC6-x64?
Thnak you.

Amrit
Nakornsawan , Thailand