Re: 8.3 pending patch queue

From: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 8.3 pending patch queue
Date: 2007-01-06 15:24:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 2007-01-01 at 19:04 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I will start processing the patches held for 8.3 this week or next, now
> that the holiday break is over:
>
> http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold

The following patches don't appear on this list:

Concurrent psql
Original submission
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-08/msg00249.php
Latest
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-12/msg00527.php
Described here: http://community.enterprisedb.com/concurrent/index.html

WAL Index Split
Original submission
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-12/msg00045.php
Latest
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2007-01/msg00000.php

Grouped Items
Latest
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-11/msg00051.php
Described here: http://community.enterprisedb.com/git/index.html

Maintain Cluster Order
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2006-08/msg00124.php

All have been awaiting review for at least a month (though in one case
the latest version is quite recent). They probably ought to be on the
hold queue; all are ready to be reviewed for final
application/rejection.

I'd hasten to add that none of those are mine. My patches have received
good attention, so I'm not complaining just completing admin.

--
Simon Riggs