Re: parametrized statements, but always replan?

From: Mark Lewis <mark(dot)lewis(at)mir3(dot)com>
To: Kevin Murphy <murphy(at)genome(dot)chop(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: parametrized statements, but always replan?
Date: 2006-12-20 20:41:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Set the prepareThreshold to 0, meaning that it will never create a
"real" server-side prepared statement.

There will still be a protocol level PREPARE/BIND/EXECUTE passed to the
back-end because that's the way the V3 protocol works, but that's not
the same thing. The planner will still see the actual query values.

-- Mark Lewis