Re: Crash in edit grid

From: mike <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Crash in edit grid
Date: 2006-12-01 03:43:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Were you doing that over a vpn connection by chance?

Pgadmin frequently will get disconnect for me if it is idle for a while
when using it through a vpn connection. I will still be logged into the
vpn and able to browse my network folders after it has happened so I
know the vpn connection was not completely lost.

Mike