Testing 1.6 On Mac OS X

From: "Ketema" <ketema(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Testing 1.6 On Mac OS X
Date: 2006-11-17 04:15:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Included is the crash dump from the mac os console. I just downloaded
the new version of pgadmin and get this when attempting to add a
constraint. As soon as I click add after selecting the column, it
pauses then crashes. Please let me know if it is something in my OS.
I love pgadmin! Hopefully this helps someone to improve it.

crash dump: http://www.ketema.net/pgadmdump.txt
screenshot: http://www.ketema.net/pgadm1.jpg

Thanks!