Re: Table-level log_autovacuum_min_duration

From: Naoya Anzai <anzai-naoya(at)mxu(dot)nes(dot)nec(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Table-level log_autovacuum_min_duration
Date: 2015-02-19 05:13:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, Michael

I thought about VACOPT_VERBOSE again.

As a result, I think you should not delete VACOPT_VERBOSE.

According to the last mail I have posted, the difference of
manual-vacuum log and auto-vacuum log exists clearly.
So, at least you should not touch the mechanism of VACOPT_VERBOSE
until both vacuum log formats are unified to a same format.

If you agree my think, please undo your removing VACOPT_VERBOSE work.

Regards,
---
Naoya