Re: .NET driver

From: "Rohit Khare" <rpk(dot)general(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Andrei Kovalevski" <andyk(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: .NET driver
Date: 2007-08-04 04:57:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

PostgreSQL has the oldest community of coders, and PostgreSQL itself is the
oldest product. Still its performance (in some areas) and GUI does not match
MySQL. MySQL .NET Driver gives very good performance for the MySQL Database,
FireBird .NET Driver gives performance for FireBird.

Not only it is with .NET Driver, but other areas like pgAdmin for Windows.
It is not easy for a beginner to work with. Compare it with MySQL
administrator.