postgresql hosting

From: Reece Hart <reece(at)harts(dot)net>
To: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql hosting
Date: 2006-09-22 02:44:55
Lists: sfpug

SFpugers-

I currently use dreamhost for hosting, but their reliability in the last
12 months has been truly, outrageously, egregiously atrocious (not to
put too fine a point on it). I just received an insouciant email from
their support staff and it's time for me to move on to a new hosting
company. I would appreciate recommendations for a group that supports
PostgreSQL.

Musts
- ssh access
- virtual host >=5 domains
- multiple users
- multiple email addresses, IMAP, some (any) webmail interface
- good, up-to-date spam tools
- cgi
- <10$/mo
- >= 20GB disk
- strong referrals from fellow geeks
- good set of maintained tools (e.g., spamassassin, gallery, php, etc.)
- some web admin interface (preferably cpanel)
- high-quality support staff

Desires
- PostgreSQL
- <8$/mo