Re: Optimal Postgres Development Process, Software

From: Glenn Davy <glenn(at)tangelosoftware(dot)net>
To: Roger Rasmussen <pgsqln00b(at)australiamail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Optimal Postgres Development Process, Software
Date: 2006-08-16 06:42:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi roger...
Sorry havent followed this converstation from the start and Im afraid I
dont fit into the' have tried this and it works well' category, but it
DOES rate highly on my list of things to do:
www.dabodev.com and might be worth you while to look - more for
generating the user interface than the schema though.