Re: Lurking Wanna Be

From: Hal Davison <herbie(at)faams(dot)net>
To: glenn(at)tangelosoftware(dot)com(dot)au
Cc: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Lurking Wanna Be
Date: 2006-07-26 12:50:31
Lists: pgsql-novice

One of the biggest problems I have is presenting the data to the user on
their display. Fitting the colums, labels, tooltip thingies then
intergrating the display to extract the selected data from a configured
dataset to associate the column data to a specific presentation field.

Maybe it's fun for some but the development code for the user
presentation is a bit of a headache, at least for me.

Hal Davison
Sasasota, Florida