Upgrade problem

From: "Nik" <XLPizza(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Upgrade problem
Date: 2006-06-28 16:05:38
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to upgrade from 8.1.3 to 8.1.4 on Windows XP. I am a user
with admin rights and I am able to install programs, services and such.
I used the same account to install Postgres in the first place.
However, when I try to run the upgrade batch file, it goes through most
of the installation (file copying and such) and at the part where it is
supposed to install the Postgres service it gives me the following
error:

"Service 'PostgreSQL Database Server 8.1' (pgsql-8.1) could not be
installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system
services."

I logged in as Administrator and tried it again, and I got the same
error. What could be the issue?

Thanks.