Re: Null and Void() - Or, Abandon All Hope Ye Who allow NULLs?

From: dananrg(at)yahoo(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Null and Void() - Or, Abandon All Hope Ye Who allow NULLs?
Date: 2006-06-28 09:43:03
Lists: pgsql-general

'Scuse my broken english and ungrammatical gibberish in my last
missive. That's what I get for posting before my first cup of coffee
for the day.

I'm serious about nulls though, and am wondering if Date and Pascal,
perhaps, are the gibberish ones on this particular issue. The
insistence on no nulls, anywhere, any time, for any reason, seems--from
a practical vantage--unreasonable.