Server Instrumentation for Gentoo Portage Install

From: Nate(dot)Ingalsbe(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Server Instrumentation for Gentoo Portage Install
Date: 2006-06-06 18:58:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

I've installed PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on a Gentoo box via the handy dandy
Portage tool. (#emerge -av postgresql) I've got the pgAdmin tool on a
Windows box that connects to the Gentoo box, and I'd like to get the
server instrumentation functions installed on the pg server. I'm not
quite sure how to get a working pgadmin81.sql script file with an
emerged install. Any insight?

-Nate