Re: Database Selection

From: "IvoD" <gordion(at)quick(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database Selection
Date: 2006-04-25 05:46:50
Lists: pgsql-general

My "sixth sense" tells me that PostgreSQL is better than MySQL,
therefore for main app I prefer PostgreSQL; but I am in doubt to run
only one db engine for two databases. But my "inner space" tells me to
separate newsgroups system and company data system and run two
different db engines - in light of security (although only one db
engine looks promissing).