FYI: summer plans

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FYI: summer plans
Date: 2006-04-10 02:41:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Two quick announcements:

(1) I'm planning on taking the summer off from Postgres development (May
til the end of August). I'll be temporarily unsubscribing from the
mailing lists, but I'll be accessible via personal email, so feel free
to CC me on anything you'd like my input on.

(2) I'll be on vacation in Europe for the month of May. I'll be in
Spain, France, and Amsterdam at various times. If anyone would like to
meet up for a drink or a bite to eat, drop me a line.

-Neil