Re: OSX intel

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSX intel
Date: 2006-03-18 21:39:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 22:36 +0900, Michael Glaesemann wrote:
> Yes, there have been reports that it builds. You can check the
> archives for details.

Are we prepared to declare that OS/X on Intel is an officially supported
platform for the 8.1 release series? If so, we should add that
information to the list of supported platforms for the REL8_1_STABLE
branch. Given how (relatively) popular OS/X Intel machines will before
the 8.1 branch is retired, we should at least clarify the status of the
OS/X Intel port.

BTW, I notice that there isn't an OS/X Intel machine in the buildfarm.
Does anyone have access to one?

-Neil