remove XYZ_MAX redefinitions

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: remove XYZ_MAX redefinitions
Date: 2006-03-10 20:56:52
Lists: pgsql-patches

The attached patch deletes a few places that attempted to define
INT_MAX, SCHAR_MAX, and the like if they were not previously defined.
All these constants must be defined by limits.h according to C89, so I
think we can safely assume they are provided.

I'll apply this later today, barring any objections.

-Neil

Attachment Content-Type Size
limits_define_remove-1.patch text/x-patch 3.7 KB