books of administrating PostgreSQL

From: Unileon <iafmgc(at)unileon(dot)es>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: books of administrating PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-04-21 17:41:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear all,

I have the books of Introduction and Concepts of PostgreSQL and I am
checking the HTML version of PostgreSQL practical concepts, but I
would like to have more information about how to administrate a
PostgreSQL server, tuning, scripts, vacuuming. More deep information.

If there is any book that anyone could recommend me (free if
possible), please let me know.

Many thanks

Miguel