Re: svr2.postgresql.org

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: svr2.postgresql.org
Date: 2005-11-30 21:30:59
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 15:22, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I never got the new map up in production... but otherwise thats fine...
I think I mistyped up there though... your aware that peter and jans
pages are now gone right? Bruce used to have some stuff there too
though I think he moved it all to his own server... not sure if anyone
else did either...

> > we still do redirection of links to http://advocacy.postgresql.org/rip.html
>
> That I did know. I see no reason to keep it all there any longer.
>
> > You brits sure take those :-) a lot more seriously than this side of the pond.
>
> Yeah, well - you Rightpondians often don't get my Oxford sense of humour, so I've used :-) so much now I've desensitised myself to them!

Aren't we the leftpondians?

> > As long as the new setup will work is all I care about really.
>
> :-)
>
> BTW, those new graphics rock!!
>
> Yeah, they're really good aren't they? Niko drew loads of 'em in a very short time and did a tremendous job. He's just polishing off some additional EXPLAIN ones for different scan types atm.

Yeah... I logged into the ppa demo server and was blown away. Very
slick.