ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist

From: Jarkko Elfving <jarelf(at)kotiportti(dot)fi>
To: Novice PostgreSQL <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist
Date: 2005-11-06 09:47:06
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello

I'm trying to create a simple database with PgAdmin3 but I got an error
message: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist

I had never get this kind type of error message.

I've used PostgreSQL and PgAdmin3 casually some about a year now. Can
anyone help me to figure out this problem?

OS: Fedora Core 4
PostgreSQL 8.0.4
PgAdmin3

I do not think so that how I'd created the datatabe could be the cause
to this problem. I did not used any additional parameters in a
commandline when I created this database.

This is a part of my studywork and I'm now on a dead-end in here. I did
not found any helpful answers from this and other Postgres mailing list
or from the Google.

Regards,
Jarkko Elfving