Re: How Do I install the Admin Module (pgAdmin III)

From: "Troy" <troy(at)hendrix(dot)biz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How Do I install the Admin Module (pgAdmin III)
Date: 2005-10-26 04:22:41
Lists: pgsql-general

I did 8.1 beta3 for windows and PGAdmin III was nicely included. Then
when I downloaded Postgresql 8.1 on Fedora Core it wasn't there so I
downloaded it seperatly and it works pretty much the same. ( I
downloaded the second to lated version because of installer errors on
my system.)

Hope is useful - good luck
Troy