impact of stats_command_string

From: jnevans(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: impact of stats_command_string
Date: 2005-10-20 20:33:07
Lists: pgsql-performance

If I turn on stats_command_string, how much impact would it have on
PostgreSQL server's performance during a period of massive data
INSERTs? I know that the answer to the question I'm asking will
largely depend upon different factors so I would like to know in which
situations it would be negligible or would have a signifcant impact.