Re: log_min_duration_statement oddity

From: Csaba Nagy <nagy(at)ecircle-ag(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: log_min_duration_statement oddity
Date: 2005-10-20 08:08:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Tom, now at least I can stop chasing what I'm doing wrong :-)

BTW, will be a way to also log the parameter values for prepared
statements ? While debugging performance problems it would be
invaluable, in many cases it would help me reproduce the problem when
only SOME values cause problems.

Thanks,
Csaba.