Re: Slony in pgAdmin

From: Tomasz Rybak <bogomips(at)post(dot)pl>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Slony in pgAdmin
Date: 2005-09-20 18:21:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dnia 20-09-2005, wto o godzinie 19:45 +0200, Tomasz Rybak napisał(a):
<cut>
> Thanks, I found it and now have more options.
> However I've installed Slony-I 1.1.0, so few thinks may don't work.

<cut>
> First note.
> I created Slony cluster using slonik, and when I open database,
> options from Tools->Replication aren't active (are grayed out).

I noticed that new subtree appeared, and when I click on
Replication->ClasterName options are active.

However, Failover option doesn't work - when I click on it,
nothing happens, and in slon's log also nothing appears.
Restart Node works and Upgrade Node works (at least it writes
"Selected cluster doesn't contain newer software.".

--
Tomasz Rybak <bogomips(at)post(dot)pl>