Re: Confirm talk on 14th?

From: Reece Hart <reece(at)harts(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Confirm talk on 14th?
Date: 2005-09-05 23:30:52
Lists: sfpug

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 09:34 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Hey, can you confirm that you're available to talk about the UPDB on September
> 14th, at Casa Donde?

Sorry for the delay... I was on vacation.

Truthfully, I was hoping for a SF city meeting and a place with a 'net
connection. So, I'd prefer to postpone, but I also understand that we
didn't iron this out beforehand and that it might be awkward to
accommodate my fancy now.

So, I'll defer to you: if you have an easy alternate, then take it and
I'll give the next peninsula-side meeting; if you don't have an
alternate, then I'm in, up, and down for Sep 14.

-Reece

--
Reece Hart, http://harts.net/reece/, GPG:0x25EC91A0