Re: compilation errors: wrong actions

From: Diego Gil <diego(at)adminsa(dot)com>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: compilation errors: wrong actions
Date: 2005-08-18 14:16:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Andreas:

I got previous version of pgServer.cpp and now pgadmin3 compiles ok.

Refresh action is fixed but still there are these "bugs ?":

. I can't add a new connection. When try, pgadmin3 crash or exit without
any notice or error.

. I can't change log or any other options. i.e: I set logging to debug
level and exit program. When started pgadmin3 again, options changes
don't show up. Options changes don't persist.

Regards,
Diego.