CVS Build - No Doc

From: Matt Miller <mattm(at)epx(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CVS Build - No Doc
Date: 2005-06-29 14:06:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Yesterday I checked out a cvs copy and I:

./configure
make
make install

as usual. The database works, but the installation has no doc
directory. I prefer to read the doc locally. How do I build the doc?

The source tree has a doc directory containing what looks to be the sgml
source, but I apparently missed a step since I have no installed html.