memeio-xml

From: "Steven Ericsson-Zenith" <steven(at)semeiosis(dot)com>
To: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: memeio-xml
Date: 2005-05-22 09:03:15
Lists: sfpug

FYI

I released the first draft of the memeio-xml schema today. This is
the XML schema that memeio uses to generate immediacy and intent metadata
over memeio documents. As you know, PostgreSQL is the underlying DB used by
memeio.

Find it here:

http://xml.memeio.org/0.0.1/memeio.xsd

Now did something happen, while I've had my head down, in the XML community?
Because when I looked at the end of last year the XML Schema repositories
seemed to have their act together - now it's a mess. What happened?

Sincerely,
Steven

--
Dr. Steven Ericsson Zenith