Re: Need local help in San Jose

From: Bill Pennington <bill(at)whitehatsec(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need local help in San Jose
Date: 2009-03-25 21:03:15
Lists: sfpug

I am local and can recommend a few places, no idea on pricing though:

1. The Fairmont - http://www.fairmont.com/sanjose/

2. The Sainte Claire - http://www.thesainteclaire.com/

3. Original Joe's - http://www.originaljoes.com/ - pretty sure they
have a larger meeting area someplace in the resturant

Those are ones off the top of my head, if you need more let me know.

---
Bill Pennington
SVP Services
WhiteHat Security Inc.