Re: New Sponsors

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Sponsors
Date: 2005-05-05 20:04:56
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 15:51, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Well, 800 gorilla and vale-housing are both listed on the todo item, but
I didnt see a suitable logo in my quick perusal so they'll have to wait
till next time. As for the others... I think the this list is supposed
to be primarily for companies that sponsor full time developers, and I
guess people who provide key pieces of infrastructure; hosting cvs
probably counts, gborg or foundry too I would imagine, but just a static
web server not so much. At least not on this list... if you want to
debate that I'd say take it too advocacy, but you might want to wait
till people stop discuss font sizes, pl packaging, and software patents.
:-)

As Marc has confirmed what I have in my development site, I am hoping to
commit and move on for now.

Robert Treat