OT: phpPgAdmin

From: Simon Windsor <simon(dot)windsor(at)cornfield(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OT: phpPgAdmin
Date: 2005-04-28 18:00:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I apologise for this off-topic question.

I am setting up phpPgAdmin on a reporting server to access other, remote
postgres servers. I want to use a restricted, password user account and
use pg_hba.conf to restrict access to each database.

For the user account, what level of permissions will I need? I have
tried it out with 'SELECT', on all tables/views, being granted to the
user, but when I try and look at processes, I get a list of
<insufficient privilege> values when trying to look at the SQL.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

--
Simon Windsor
Email: simon(dot)windsor(at)cornfield(dot)org(dot)uk