Re: Driver maintenance continuation

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Philippe Lang <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Driver maintenance continuation
Date: 2005-03-29 18:41:13
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 19:57 +0200, Philippe Lang wrote:
> The driver history since Hiroshi left, more than one year ago I think,
> shows clearly that a fresh rewrite was necessary. I'm really happy that
> you took this decision. Thanks again Joshua. I'm not sure we can really
> help in another way than beta testing, but who knows. Is there maybe
> something we can do regarding internationalization?

I think the best way people will be able to help initially will be
testing and internationalization.

Once the driver is actually released, peer review is always good as
well as overall just participation within the lists etc...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting