permission problems

From: Ron Ellingson <rellingson(at)satshot(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: permission problems
Date: 2005-02-23 20:24:17
Lists: pgsql-php

I am having a problem adding a row to a postgresql table with a sequence
as a primary key using pg_query. I receive an error, "permission denied
for sequence mytable_tid_seq". I have set the permissions for the user
from all which did not work to insert, update and select which did not
work. Can you help. Thanks

Ron Ellingson
rellingson(at)satshot(dot)com