grant all the database object automatically

From: Akbar <melinda_sayang(at)hotpop(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: grant all the database object automatically
Date: 2005-01-20 10:11:16
Lists: pgsql-novice

How do I give all database object to another user so that user can do
everything he wants?

ALTER DATABASE blabla OWNER TO another_user;
does not give what I want because that another user
still does not have right to manipulate table inside
database.

Since there is no ALTER TABLE * blabla command ( see the * / wild card
sign ), I alter table one by one so that another user can do some
operation on those table.....
Is there any easier way to do this.....?

Ok, after this, what should I do to give database objects fully to
another user beside tables?? Should I alter function, view??? Is there
any tool or command to give all database objects to another user
automatically?