How do I only allow one group access to my database

From: Søren Neigaard <neigaard(at)e-box(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How do I only allow one group access to my database
Date: 2002-07-17 20:43:42
Lists: pgsql-novice

I can't seem to understand permissions in PostgreSQL. Can't I set
permissions for an entire database, so that only some defined groups
has access to this database? Do I really need to set permissions for each
table in the database, or how do you guys do it if you have a group of
users that need the same access to some databases?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard(at)e-box(dot)dk